Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Love Squared


This Friday will be poignant and wonderful at Uptown motors. A friend told me she was working with a charity, AASK (adopt a special kid) and I said, "Ina help!!!!" (toddler lingo for I want to or I want a)

I volunteered to shoot three families that had adopted a special kid. I hadn't foreseen how joyful it would be. Just a wee sampling.

John and Dennis are wonderful parents to Issac, Brian and Chris. Three brothers they adopted five years ago. Wow! Such lovely kids, and is that alot of men in one house, or what? Friday we are having a benefit to raise money to help support and organize cool things like this


Here we have Martin and Allison who were blessed with Havanna and Harvey. Just adorable!


Marilee and Emelio are just two peas in a pod.
A single gal who simply knew what she wanted and went out there and found love.... a two way street. The whole experience makes me feel warm inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment